- : RGB Strip Light
- :: 10 pin easy plug-in
- Comparable to: One of a kind...strip light
- Color Range: Multicolor / Multidim
- : 26 watt power consumption per strip
- Housing: Silicon coating on a flexible printed circuit board
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F)
- Starting Temperature: -10C to 50C (14F to 122F)
- Universal Power Voltages: Power Supply Operates 100-240V, Controller Operates at 12VDC
- Superior Brightness Performance
- Beam Angle: 120 Degree
- LED Source Life: 30,000
- Dimensions: Length: 5 meter per strip Width: .6" Height: .2"
- 25 Button Remote Control Included
- Weight: 32 Ounces
LED Color Changing Mood Strip controller comes with a wireless infrared (IR) receiver. It runs on a 12VDC input (supplied) and has a RGB 10-pin output. The controller can support up to a 6 amp power supply.
The remote altogether has 25 keys: ON/OFF keys, brighten light key, dimming light key, 6 color plus white fixed mode keys and 9 keys that select consecutive change patterns: flash, strobe, fade and smooth. Increasing light and reducing light has an effect under fixed modes. There are also modes in which you can speed the change patterns up or slow it down.
The included power supply is a 3 amp power supply (36 watt) and will support a single 5-meter strip. An optional 6 amp power supply (supporting 72 watts of strip) can also be used with this product. The controller supports up to 6 amps (72 watts of strips).